Valentine's Day Quotes, Messages In English For Facebook And Whatsapp

joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>Valentine's Day Quotes, Messages In English For Facebook And Whatsapp</h1>

<h2>Valentine's Day Quotes, Valentine's Day Quotes 2015, Valentine's Day 2015 wishes, Valentine's Day quotes messages, Valentine's Day Quotes</h2>​

13.jpg

You want my opinion? We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.”
~
For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
~
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton
~
How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. - Victor Hugo

9.jpg

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." -- Sam Keen
~
"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
~
"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times." -- Rita Rudner
~
"It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week." -- Laurence J. Peter
~
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” –Ingrid Bergman

21.jpg

dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Valentines Day is a day of Love,

No One gives me more love than u

U brighten up my Each day

U deserve my undying love.

Will U Be my valentine?

Happy Valentine Day