Role of financial institution in Industrial Development

salim_rehman

i want a project on role of financial institution in industrial development. so plz send me this project as soon as possible.

neha archana

Re: project

well u can always put idbi thats the best example of all

HI ANKIT WILL YOU TELL ME if a peerson can get every thing in IDBI then where is the IDBI project. :SugarwareZ-075:
iff any will ask any thing then i can also suggest that you will find it in IDBI is it right approach plz tell me

sonu gangurde

hi this is sonu gangurde ....m a student of third year... i want this for my 100 mrk pptn ...i request u to send me this project on my id .... plsssssssssss i need very urgently ...plss do the need full... thank you

talent

following link will help you regarding
introduction of financial institution (FI)
objectives of FI
need of FI
importance of FI
types of FI

lishpa

Banned
i want a project on role of financial institution in industrial development. so plz send me this project as soon ...

anikote

hi frnds plz send me the project reports related to perfermence of stae financial corportions in india:SugarwareZ-204::SugarwareZ-204::SugarwareZ-235:

abhishreshthaa

hi frnds plz send me the project reports related to perfermence of stae financial corportions in india:SugarwareZ-204::SugarwareZ-204::SugarwareZ-235:

hey friend, search for the project in the search option in the site...
you can get many related project on the topic over there..
and sorry to say but we do not mail projects.....

Role of financial institution in Industrial Development

1) Providing medium and long- term capital

2) Preparation of project report

3) Provision of technical advice and management services

4) Establishment and management of industrial units.

bhautik.kawa

why you will googling or going to slideshare website or other's, that will take your searching time.

do one thing visit to Project section of Managementparadise.com you'll get projects of your choose :)