Do women make better employees?

nilugcse1

1st of all ,as we see in general a "working man" regularly,rather thn a working woman .thts the main reson why r we asking this sorts of questions.
2nd of all in case of employee who works hard he/she is his /her boss's
"MY MAN"..............

friend4all

i dont think women can be better employees than men coz if they feel responsible for their family then they wont have much concentration towards their work

sona_blueyes

depends!.............................................................................................................................................

stanzlare

Yes, women make better employees. But no, women dont make better employers. The efficiency and reliablity of women as employees in the business world is something men can only dream about. But as managers and CEO's they tend to be ruthless and demand perfection. :fear:They are often seen as tyrants and are hated equally by both men and women under her. So yes women can use their skill when under a management. But when they manage things...snafu (Situation Normal All Fouled Up) reigns supreme.

:SugarwareZ-266:

prasun_LIBA

to put forth an assumption that women make out to be better managers requires an understanding of what it requires to be an manager. this is because a manager assumes certain role plays during his or her career mode.
A man may be physically more competent to get a job done, whereas a woman may be emotionally supportive to nurture a project over a longer period of time. this brings us to an understanding of whether to discuss the relevance of the topic or to point out areas of relevance where based on their behavioral and psychological qualities each would excel.

partygrl001

it depends on the job at hand. Women are known to do better than men when given a number of tasks whereas men work better one job at a time.

zyston

i don think it's about women or men...whats important for a good employee is that the person should be consciencious and hardworking

Fret_Lord

Mohammad Ariful Hoque
I worked in in Customer Service Division @ GrameenPhone, Bangladesh....the leading telecommunication company in Bangladesh & from my work experience I can tell one thing women are better than men in call center in respect of performance. Patience of women is sooo high & they can better handle awkward situations.

I guess better employees thing completely depends on different job situation.

Peace n Respect
Arif

arindam_air

I don't things so. Its really depend on everyones characteristics and ethical values. By fulfilling responsibility with an ethical manner a man or woman both can be a good employee.

metrostyles

Of course,work cannot be compared to gender but the question is whether women make better employees?I think that yes they do because women in general are good at multi-tasking.They can handle more variations at work more efficiently...

samodbabu

If some women are shoing extraordinary results, then we just can not start comparing their work with so many men employees. Look at the percentage of women workers. Of course some practices or departments are better managed by women, but it does not make a platform to compare them on the basis of men v/s women.