Do women make better employees?

foreveronline

Comparison between Women and men in the context of better employees depends upon the work performance and efficiency. Just by comapring, it is rather difficult...

Jayita

its sucha sad state 2 c dis kinda topic!!! Male chauvinistic behaviour exists... its soo sad 2 c dis!! Y da need 2 debate an employee's capability on basis OF gender If dis is da condition prevailin its a shame if thn v cal our people educated & broad minded!Lets wake up n grow out of dis attitude!! 4 Development of da women in our country v need 2 change dis attitude 1st n A Woman can do equally as good as a Man in any field!

pratikbharti

MP Guru
the situation decides who can perform better......... but i feel there should be no gender bias related to work......... everyone can perform varyingly in different situations........ so all should be allowed to work and perform...........

Bhupesh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Criteria should be based on performance and not on Gender, so i don't think it makes any difference

peter parkar83

Ya it depends upon the nature of job and more importantly upon an individual..u have people like Kiran Bedi and Mira Nair in Male dominated field and vice versa is also true..so i dont feel their is comparison as such based on gender.

drishti

yes. the understanking,polite,empathizing,multitasking, patient nature of women has made women touch skies in every field. it is total injustice to judge work or efficiency on the basis of gender. each gender has particular personality traits and they work accordingly in every situation

simran_bhatia

yes..... as i am a future women employee...... hihihihihihihihhihihi
(just jokin)
i think the thing which matters is the level of knowledge its not the gender its the capability of doing work....

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I also think that comparison should not be based on gender.. instead importance must be given to ur skills, knowledge, ideas, dedication to work, sincerity, etc....

dhiren_te

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey...when the term employee is used it more generic and represents the group of people which work for a organisation os a company.......So the ability or performance should be measured by the performance in the work and not by the gender......

kukrejanilesh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
in some areas like cce,hr etc they have edge because of thier traits....in every other acpect it all comes down to ur passion

rohankar

i think it all depends on ur performance and skillset and not ur gender. But for certain areas women are generally preferred because of the nature of the work. HR being one of them as the job requires the person to be patient, one who should be willing to listen to others and understand their problems and i think women's nature is better suited for this kind.