Do women make better employees?

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it depends on the job we are considering. For some jobs they are better but for some other they are terrible employees

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
They r equally good n competitive Yet cant say they make all that good employee. They will always derive an edge coz of gender.

Go to Govt. Office, women r ready to leave by 3 or 4pm. Plus accepted to come late. Also u cant really scold them or fire them, therz always that soft corner But its not they dont work. Actually these sort of Generalisations dont work.

In fact think u wud always luv that ur GF or wife comes home early, dont u? wid u whenver u lik.

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
They r equally competitive n at par with anyone else.

U cannot generalise it as such. Generalisations dot work, Women do. If u luk at Govt Offices they r last to arrive n first to leave. Yet, we cannot say all r same. Who amongst us wont like their Wife or Gf to return home early.

So, in that sense they have an advntage. Secondly, u cannot turn them down instantly, so they have that extra force.

Yes, at times they put more efforts than guys, who like to go easy, chalta hai kind.

ajaykumar2208

I strongly believe that being a better employee has nothing to do with gender. There can be n number of arguments in favour or against of this topic. However in my opinion, it is a function of individual behaviour and working style.

anandmohandass

Hi everyone.

I think from the words of the question "better employees" it represents the entire worforce in an organisation(regardless of top or bottom level).

There was a proverb that stands disproved today "Women are not suitable for politics".

Women are thought to be poor decision makers.

Even in some areas in Tamilnadu you can see some elders openly tell women to stay away from heated arguments in the family.

But one must admit that by nature most women eloborate on minute details of a mistake in an arguement making it a bigger issue.

It is quite practical nowadays to see wives wiser than husbands in a family. Yet all credits would go to husbands in running the family successfully.

At office the whole room gets enlightened when a lady enters the room regardless whether she provides a solution to the problem or not.

Everybody fight for promotions in their own way. The gender advantage will never work in a productivity based appraisal.

waseem akram

hiii
i just would like to add that both men and women make good employees but today women are more preferred by the organisations only due to the fact that tere attrition rates are low.

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
This attachement have the comparision of male brain v/s female brain....
......... I hope it will be helpfull to someone.....bye

Attachments

• Man brain Vs female brain.doc
    41 KB · Views: 23

kamsydamsy

i think even thnking on these lines of gender bias itself gives rise to controversy...no i think the individual is moore imp,whether a women or man..it hardly depends on his gender..it all depends on whether he /she is hardworking,progressive,emphatatic,optimistic person & performs his/herd duties & responsibilities properly or not.

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
This attachement contain information regarding - THE 25 MOST POWERFUL WOMEN IN INDIAN BUSINESS

Attachments

• THE 25 MOST POWERFUL WOMEN IN INDIAN BUSINESS.doc
    820 KB · Views: 28
Someone who is efficiently able to balance work at home and at office would definitely make a good manager.However one can't say if that makes a woman a better manager than men.How good you are depends more on what kind of a person you are and not on your gender.

ashuaryan85

yeah u r absolutely correct..even i feel the same..i can say that from my personal experience...n we have a example also..lehman brotehrs had no respect for women n they eventually had to pay off..