Are women dominant

Saumya_Awasthi

Dominance is a relative term
To a introvert guy even a normal girl can be considered dominant.
So This question is really conditionally and cannot be answered without further parameters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Himanshi Agarwal

Considering on a micro level, women are emerging more dominant than men. Women hold a certain influence over people and hold the power to influence others more than men.
Yet, when considered on a macro level, supremacy still lies with men. The most convincible example for this is the political sector, although the number of women politicians has been increasing, men still hold the major departments of power and influence.

Himanshi Agarwal

Not all women are dominant, however, there are dew who intend to take ambiguous advantage at situations.
Yes, you are right in saying that not all women are dominant. However, the question still stands for the changing trend in the status of the female community as a whole.

poornima lagadapati

No, not exactly .women have super power of thinking long and solving problems. They can convince men. It's just like a magic . It can't be called as dominance. At present women are equally contributing their efforts and hardwork for their family and earning equally with men. So , we think we have right to express our decision. In some cases women are dominant where men are inactive.

VArekar

In Marathi phrase 'MULGI SHIKLI PRAGATI JHALI' well I don't find it suitable often in our generation. Being a feminist I think women are powerful and dominant. And so there are many women who consider and sometimes even misuses the word 'feminist'. Although women are dominant and powerful since our ancient history times. We have always heard about the QUEEN and PRINCESS definitely worth hearing. Women were dominating but they knew about there power when and how to use it, but now they just misuse this under the word FEMINST.
WOMEN and MEN both are dominating.

Aamir5755

If people say that women are dominant i will say they arent.. it is just that they are smart enough to take quick decisions before men and hence may be men feel they are dominant

what do you guys and girls feel...:SugarwareZ-257:
Hello sunanda,
As your question i think we can't say a women are dominant or not. It depends on the situation in which they are stuck and which decisions they make and after decision how much it is useful pr fruitful. So i think not women or men but a people are dominant. Yeah we can women has faced many situations at home with different types of people like Father, mother, brother, sister, friends and etc. But every person has different thinking personality and all that. So women can make better and quick decisions and most of them are useful and fruitful.
My answer is people are dominant not women or men.

If people say that women are dominant i will say they arent.. it is just that they are smart enough to take quick decisions before men and hence may be men feel they are dominant

Women's are smart enough to take quick decision

JosephConrad

According to the relevant psychological and biological literature , men tend to be more dominant than women.

GrapevineLouisa

I think you have to be a strong person to be a dominant. It has nothing to do with the race, religion, and definitely doesn't matter if you are a male of female.