Ur chance to become a Film Critic...

anuravi

hi to all,
i saw Robo Movie. wonderful science fiction.director shankar mixed indian masala into that science fiction. the movie made me think about the future of mankind.every one have to see atleast one time.

vika943

Hey guyz.......
I m sure u all are fond of movies......
U go watch movies.....u like some and u hate some......
Some like the music of the film, some like the story, some like the acting and so on.......

Starting this week we will give our reviews of latest films released.........
feel free to express ur opinions on the movie...........
This week we'll start with 'Mangal Pandey - The Rising'

Here is my review.......

I think the entire depiction of the movie was fantastic. Really fantastic performance by Aamir Khan. But I think more than Aamir Khan, the best performance was from Toby Stevens. He was absolutely fantastic and i really liked the way he adjusted with the totally new setup for him.

I think the music of the film is quite good. A. R. Rehman as always is good. Specially the title song is really inspiring.

But some parts of the film are boring and according to me unnecessary. This is the result why I think the film has received negative reviews. But I think some critics have been really harsh. It is a good film but I think because of high expectations, it has ended up to be an average film.

Pls do reply wid ur reviews on the film. Next week we'll take up a new film.

hey ppl wwhere are the new movies yaar abhi tal mangal pandey pe bhi baaat chal rahi hai

Gillani

Nice post :)

Media plays a vital role in our daily lives. if i get a chance to be a film critic i would like to write about the story, music and cast and especially about the visual affects.

Tanu Weds Manu Review Ratings: 3/5 Tanu weds Manu is an out and out romantic comedy. It starts with a high energy pace and the tempo is maintained well. The marriage process of a typical north Indian family is well portrayed with a touch of humor.

gala01

Talking about the Films, I am fond of the Films that give some social message, motivation or which gives an absolute stunning direction... My favourite films are Rang de Basanti, Taare Zameen Par...

Game: 2/5
What can I say...the movie had everything...foreign locations, snazzy cars, good music and a solid cast. The only thing it lacked was a script. I went into the theatre expecting to be filly entertained, but came out disappointed!

F.A.L.T.U. is a comedy flick about a youth, who tries to do something new and weird to help out his troubled friends. Jackky couldn't get admission for higher studies, as he is terrible at studies. He comes across Pooja and Angad, who also failed to get admission. This circumstances makes him start Fakirchand And Lakirchand Trust University.The film tries to drive home the importance of alternative education. It showcases the students of the fake college becoming winners by doing what they love. But the director fails to bring in logic to the story.

F.A.L.T.U. is a comedy flick about a youth, who tries to do something new and weird to help out his troubled friends. Jackky couldn't get admission for higher studies, as he is terrible at studies. He comes across Pooja and Angad, who also failed to get admission. This circumstances makes him start Fakirchand And Lakirchand Trust University.The film tries to drive home the importance of alternative education. It showcases the students of the fake college becoming winners by doing what they love. But the director fails to bring in logic to the story.

Recently I also watched F.A.L.T.U., a nice movie with good direction and screenplay. Overall I would like to give 4-star rating to this film. Some faults are there like Arshad Warsi's character (Google), why he is so much pity for Ritesh & all as he always gets ready to give his money on what-not things. Ritesh' Baajirao character knew that if he left his school job, he now would not get any income in this fake college. Anyways, every bollywood movie has some faults like this. I liked it damn. It would have been better if they ahd shown more about job placements further and one love story too lolz. It might have been then given competition to 3 Idiots.

Most of all, I liked Remo's cherography in last 3 dances @ Annual Competition at St. Peters College...

:SugarwareZ-156:

PYAAR KA PUNCHNAAMA

It was outstanding effort from creators to touch this part, which is reality. This is the story of three guys and the tumultuous relationships they share with the women in their lives.

Girls must have hated this film, especially Rajat's 5-minute straight talk (which shown young boy's typical story) on species whom we call as GIRLS. :SugarwareZ-262:

Rajat was better in 2nd half, Liquid was best throughout the film. But girls' acting was not upto the mark. Something was missing in the film. They should have improved the screenplay part. And yes BAD CINMATOGRAPHY. :SugarwareZ-159:

Ishq Na Kariyo Kaake' and 'Kutta' [composer: Luv Ranjan] are youth-friendly tracks and I'm loving it. It's really a good cinema that needs to be appreciated and encouraged.

Go people, watch it but make sure you don't watch it with your partner. :SugarwareZ-085:

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
READY....
READY is a full-on entertainer, a paisa vasool film that has just one motive -- entertainment -- and it succeeds in its endeavor absolutely.
Not only the entertainment Also, the dialogues are totally mass appealing; they are simply mazedaar -- humorous and impactful. Frankly, it's a film that guarantees ceetees, taalis and cheers aplenty.

READY is strictly for the masses and for those who relish typically formulaic masala entertainers.
Also The songs of the movie is just outstanding....

All over the movie is complete Family Entertainer.
:SugarwareZ-156:

pranavdash

Murder 2 Review

Murder 2 is a thriller based on serial killings.The story is based on Goa and a serial killer.Emraan hashmi is ex-policeman and the very hot Jacqueline Fernandez is a model.The murder 2 is an dark movie.I dont recommend this movie for family viewers.But its full entertainer for youths.This is a treat for Emraan hashmi fans as he did a splendid job in this movie.Jacqueline looking most beautiful nd sexy in the movie,she is hot but wasted as she didnt have a big role.The most surprising element in murder 2 is the villain Prashant Narayan,he is just awesome.The movie is fully dominated by emraan hashmi and prashant narayan.

My Verdict-A must watch movie for those who wanted to spend money for full entertainment.I dont recommend this movie for family nd soft hearted people as some scenes in the movie are really disturbing

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I feel the idea behind making of F.A.L.T.U. was good. Also our former miss India Puja Gupta lukin gud bt alas!! not much dialogues for her!

ankitagaba

11971187601966020816chr.png