Ur chance to become a Film Critic...

akhilasharma

This is the result why I think the film has received negative reviews. But I think some critics have been really harsh. It is a good film but I think because of high expectations, it has ended up to be an average film.

:SugarwareZ-191:

chdinsurance1

Hi guys,

Have you ever wanted to be a movie reviewer? Now's your chance! We want to add reviews to the site and need your help! Do you see a lot of movies? Always there on opening day? Or just a lover of the classics? Let us know!
Whether it's new releases, oldies, horror, drama, comedies, or anything in between. Email us at [email protected] and we'll let you know how to get started.

A

aanyad

I just love to watch movies and I guess I can be the best movies critics. ;)

udaichander

i think u all must hve heard this but hear it goes once again...........
Iqbal certainly rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is one of d best movies i hve ever seen........
really a must see movie............

frankly.....i hve never come accross such reviews of ne films till date........just take a look.........

TOI - ****
Mumbai mirror - ****
DNA - ****
Hindustan times - ****1/2
Mid- Day - *****

not a single critic writer has given a -ve review wich is really amazing......
Really a must see movie..........wat say????

eventzkaze

I think the entire depiction of the movie was fantastic. Really fantastic performance by Aamir Khan. Aamir khan is the Indias best actor of india

LeanneRier

I hope this thread is still open, latest movie I saw was Transformers: Age of Extinction and I must say it's very entertaining in all aspects. Highly recommended.

frankly.....i hve never come accross such reviews of ne films till date........just take a look.........

TOI - ****
Mumbai mirror - ****
DNA - ****
Hindustan times - ****1/2
Mid- Day - *****

not a single critic writer has given a -ve review wich is really amazing......
Really a must see movie..........wat say????

simba.sharma.18

Hey there,
A film Critic,hmmm

I always wanted a small actor of mine to be evolved some where on some platform , but never had time to polish this discovery of mine.
But Part Time Acting Courses have given me a chance to learn more and to continue my studies together.

Last edited by a moderator: