italy669

Hi,
I have CAT-2008 material of Career Launcher, TIME and IMS. These material
include all individual modules in Quant , Logic and Verbal. Plus all test series Material is available. They are in good condition and would be helpful to anyone preparing for CAT-2009. So ppl. interested in buying these material can contact me at 09437578934 or mail me at [email protected].
Hoping for some positive response.

neetu_90

a lot of posts in this thread have been of people like me trying to figure how to get these brilliant study materials coz the links appear as plain text and contrary to what most people think that we mayn't have read the faqs or the newbie's guide, we have gone through all, even increasing the number of our posts but in vain. The problem still persists. So I request people to plz guide us through so even we can have access to this material.

mspfenu

hi everybody....hi everybody.........hi everybody...........hi everybody............hi everybody............hi everybody

ved.bose

Hi all,

Hope everyone has started the preparations for the entrance starting soon...

The League begins with the CAT on the . SNAP will be held on the 24th Nov '09...

Guidelines for SNAP:

SNAP Test duration is 120 minutes.

SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.

Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.

The four sections are:

1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability 40Marks
2. Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency 40Marks
3. General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario 40Marks
4. Analytical & Logical Reasoning 60Marks
Total 180Marks

To get into any of the Symbiosis institutes, you need to appear for the common entrance test called SNAP. The registeration for SNAP has already started. Last date for SNAP registration is 24th November and the SNAP test will be held on 20th December ’09 at different locations across India.

Symbiosis offers a huge choice of streams such as Telecom Mgmt, Operations Mgmt, Health Sciences, Mass Comm., Computer Science, IT, Geo-informatics, International Business and HR.
All the best.
This is Snap Guru Ved, the student counselor for SNAP, signing off…
Thanks,
Ved