Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Today !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
A Star was born, Nov 2004 - when a sleepless brain hungry for change tossed and turned to give birth to an idea of collaborating with and bringing together the best of students across geographies, cultures and customs. The brain was impatient, ignorant but determined and attracted like minds alike to join the cause. The name we gave it - Management Paradise. The goal - Unrestricted Collaborative Knowledge Sharing.

We published books, we distributed free cd's , we borrowed and distributed knowledge, we asked stupid questions, we answered them even more so stupidly and we evolved each and every second with YOU and your friends joining in and contributing drop by drop to this ocean of knowledge that quenches thirst today of millions worldwide :grouphug: .

What started as a seed has now grown into a tree ever so vast, branching out with subsidiaries like BMS.co.in , B-School.com , BMM.co.in etc etc serving the student fraternity aligned with the vision of making the life of a student easier.

All this was unimagined, uncertain, unplanned and the only constant that has keep us going soo far has been YOUR love :love: and support. I thank each and every one of you associated for the pleasant memories and knowledge exchanged and seeded for generations to cherish.

We've come a long way, media partnering institutes including IIMs, IITs, big and small, worlds largest seminars, world's first league seminars adding inch by inch to approximately 300,000 members and 5 million yearly visitors. We've been given much more than what we asked for and I promise to return it to the fraternity a million times over with interest :)

Join me in Celebrating our 7th Birthday. :)congo Three Cheers to Mpites and to MP ! :)claps ..

:SugarwareZ-126:

Cheers to ManagementParadise.com - The Seven Years we conquered and the ones to be !

Love You ALL !

Last edited:

sunandaC

funny-happy-birthday-sms-3.jpg

Congratulations! Wish you a very Happy Birthday and another year filled with adventure

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...se-your-managementparadise-com-turns-6-a.html Memories would last forever

Hurray !!

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
And the beginning of the journey towards making MP the World's largest Education portal across !!!!

Many Congratulations to TEAM MP for bringing in the transformation it has in the Education community..

WISH you LUCK for all your upcoming Ventures/Endeavors ...

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAGEMENT PARADISE "
(lets celebrate)

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
On such days you become emotional...seeing the way people cater the confindence and trust on you...Today being a part and a representative of MP makes me emotional on this day to see MP entering in its 7th year...and the love and blessings the management fraternity has showered on MP

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is indeed a great achievement that many would find difficult to sustain. I'm around this site for just a while and find it a great education portal :)

Many more years to celebrate :)