FINANCIAL MARKET

abhishreshthaa

A financial market is a mechanism that allows people to easily buy and sell (trade) financial securities (such as stocks and bonds), commodities (such as precious metals or agricultural goods), and other fungible items of value at low transaction costs and at prices that reflect efficient markets.

Financial markets have evolved significantly over several hundred years and are undergoing constant innovation to improve liquidity.

jiten005

Banned
A financial market is a mechanism that allows people to easily buy and sell (trade) financial securities (such as stocks and bonds), commodities (such as precious metals or agricultural goods), and other fungible items of value at low transaction costs and at prices that reflect efficient markets.

Financial markets have evolved significantly over several hundred years and are undergoing constant innovation to improve liquidity.

Hey friend, i would like to tell you that you are doing very nice work and i really appreciate it. Well, i have also got some important information on FINANCIAL MARKET and would like to share it with you which would help many people here.

Attachments

• FINANCIAL MARKET.pdf
    866.7 KB · Views: 0