Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity (Cash) Market

kokes46

Hello All.

I am doing a project on "Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market".

Help required for info or can anybody mail me the project as a part of reference

Thanks in advance

kokes46

Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market

hi all
no one to help me out on this topic.
need urgently

abhishreshthaa

Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market

Hello All.

I am doing a project on "Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market".

Help required for info or can anybody mail me the project as a part of reference

Thanks in advance

hey friend,
i am posting a project on Indian Derivative Market with some info on Cash Market in India..
see if it can be of much help to you..
you can try searching project in the search option of site.. i hope you can get similar projects over there..

Attachments

• Indian_Derivative_Markets_Future_Prospects.ppt
    177 KB · Views: 30

kokes46

thanks mate but already have this one..

hey,
even i am doing a project on derivatives market...plz help me out by sending in some material

rosemarry2

MP Guru

Hello All.

Thanks in advance

Hey mate,

Here I am up-loading Study Case on Comparative Analysis of Indian Stock Market with International Markets, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Study Case on Comparative Analysis of Indian Stock Market with International Markets.pdf
    447.8 KB · Views: 0