<h2>Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Have Finally Decided To Move On</h2>

avril_lavigne_chad_kroeger.jpg

The 'Hello Kitty' hitmaker Avril Lavigne and the Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeg said that they were having a perfect married life, till last year. But, suddenly their break up has shocked everyone. They have confirmed that they are moving on, but they will remain friends forever and care for each other. If the relationship turns bad to worse, we keep on blaming each other throughout our whole life without knowing what actually went wrong. Not having fun together, Being too busy, being too insensitive, being too sensitive, and Codependency is most common excuses used while breaking up the beautiful marriage or relations.

In a statement on her Instagram profile, Avril wrote that "It is with heavy hearts that Chad and I announce our separation today. Through not only the marriage but the music as well, we've created many unforgettable moments. We are still, and forever will be, the best of friends, and will always care deeply for each other. To all our family, friends and fans, thank you sincerely for the support." The former couple's marriage was filled with a thundering roller coaster and their relationship turned out be bad when Chad missed Avril's 30th birthday party in Las Vegas.

An insider claimed at the time: "It's over. He has been going around LA telling people that they are divorcing." But Chad claimed that she was secretly battling Lyme disease following months of speculation about their marriage. Speaking in April, he said: "I'm like, 'OK, the wife has come out and said this, and now I don't have to keep hiding. With everyone going 'What's wrong with your wife? What's wrong with your wife?' and me just going, 'Ah, she's gonna be fine.'