<h2>11 Ultimate #Dodgers Hashtag Trending on Twitter</h2>

Dodgersuni.png

Here we are sharing some quintessential 11 Ultimate #Dodgers hashtag trending on Twitter

1. #Dodgers were' just not a championship team. You can't get it when it counts. Who cares. They're really a different team in crunch time.

2. I Look On Instagram & All I See Are #Dodgers Post,Where Did All You Fans Come From,I'm Not One Its Just Pretty Funny

3. Bro they do this everryyy time. The kill it kill it kill it and then crumble when it counts. They should get an award for that #Dodgers

4. Took us long enough but we in there!!!! NL CHAMPS BACK2BACK BABY!!! Viva Los Doyers!!!! #dodgersnation #Dodgers

5. Just a bit sweeter clinching in the home of the rivals. Now the real season begins. One Win at a time #Dodgers

6. For the first time in franchise history, the #Dodgers have won the NL West for a third straight year.

7. Maybe the #Dodgers will go swimming in the visitor's ballpark again after clinching. The sharks in McCovey Cove are hungry. #SFGiants

8. Props to the #dodgers. Winning three division titles hard even if you spend $300m. Yet #sfgiants fans need not say what Dodgers well know...

9. Three. More. Outs. #Dodgers

10. No one is warming in #Dodgers bullpen. Mattingly learned his lesson last week. You don't cross your ace.

11. Kiké strikes out to end the inning. BUT the #Dodgers add to their lead. It’s 8-0 in the 8th.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SkYh11pxEUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​