Will The Anna & Sonia MEET Be Success or will there be an expected outcome ?

sunandaC

Social activist Anna Hazare and other representatives of the civil society will meet Congress President Sonia Gandhi here on Saturday to seek her support on the Jan Lokpal Bill.

Do You think the Lokpal bill is gonna take its place where Anna is perceiving it to be or is this meeting is gonna have no output ??

:spider:

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I don't think it will be a fruitful meet as our government would already have pre concevied notions as to how the bill should be made and they will make a lot of changes in the Lokpal bill finally the actual bill and the drafted bill would be totally different.

Will like to hear many more views on it

shivibhanot

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Pune: As part of his outreach to political parties on Lokpal Bill, Anna Hazare today said he would meet Congress President Sonia Gandhi in Delhi on Thursday.

Civil society must understand that no political party,no bureaucrat,no businessor trading house has an iota of commitment to eradication of Corruption.Infact they being the beneficiaries of the system have a vested interest in its protection and growth. THE FACT of the matter is that the party of freedom has turned into a party whose only agenda is to grab power and loot the country.Infact the party, due to its association with the freedom struggle,HAS AN ILLUSION THAT THEY have inherited A DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE,CHEAT AND LOOT THE COUNTRY. THEY talk of ideals of father of the nation while they do not share a bit in terms of his integrity, self-sacrifice,love for the poor and the nation ,austerity,high moral standards.They have cheated the poor and continue to cheat them inthe most brazen and covert manner. They have no policy on population control,on prevention of corruption,on helping poor in preventin of unwanted births byproviding improved HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION.