Solve this riddle and prove you have a high IQ

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Keep-Calm-And-Solve-This-Riddle.jpg

"I am the first on Earth,the second in Heaven,I appear two times in a week,you can only see me once in a year although I am in the middle of the sea...

Last edited by a moderator:

prtk.nayak

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Solve this riddle and prove you have a high IQ :

I think the answer to this riddle is the letter 'E'
First letter in Earth, second letter in Heaven, there are two Es in Week and is the middle letter in the word Sea..just a guess..:)

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

prtk.nayak

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Give me food and i will live; give me water and i will die..the answer to this riddle is Fire..:)

This are quite brain teasers questions and very interesting riddle to solve.IQ puzzles and riddle test needs brainstorming and lot of effort.Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?. Just solve it and post more such funny riddles.

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

"I am the first on Earth,the second in Heaven,I appear two times in a week,you can only see me once in a year although I am in the middle of the sea...

That's a very difficult one man. What's the answer??

I am the first on Earth,the second in Heaven. Got me thinking ::SugarwareZ-154:

Very simple tuski, that is "E" as first is Earth,second in Heaven and two times in Week.

Himanshi Agarwal

This are quite brain teasers questions and very interesting riddle to solve.IQ puzzles and riddle test needs brainstorming and lot of effort.Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?. Just solve it and post more such funny riddles.

Yesterday, today and tomorrow
Is that it?

Himanshi Agarwal

Can you guys answer this one -

Before the days of motor cars, a man rode into town on his horse. He arrived on Sunday, spent three days in town and left on Sunday. How is that possible?

Rahul_M

Okay try this one

There are two ducks in front of a duck, two ducks behind a duck and a duck in the middle. How many ducks are there?
There are three ducks. From the POV of third duck, there are two in front. From the POV of the first duck, there are two behind. And obviously if they are three ducks, one will be in the middle.

Himanshi Agarwal

Yep right again

Now try this -

One of the four words does not belong with the other three. Which word does not belong? What is it that the others have in common?

1. Green, yellow, red, blue.
2. April, December, November, June.
3. Cirrus, calculus, cumulus, stratus.
4. Carrots, radishes, potatoes, cabbages.
5. Fork, comb, rake, shovel.