SC0002 - Outsourcing Sem 3 Set 1 Spring - Feb 2013

Jigar4U

MP Guru
Hello guys i am looking for SC0002 - Outsourcing Sem 3 Set 1 Spring - Feb 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Summarise the various barriers to outsourcing,

Q2. Each strategy for offshore outsourcing has its own intended impact on business. Evaluate eachstrategy.,

Q3. The project leader has a vital role in all business activities. Driving an outsourcing project is a difficult task requiring strong leadership skills. While selecting individuals for this role what characteristics must be considered?,

Q4. Explain in detail the concept of capturing current costs,

Q5. Explain any five rules that the management must follow (to address) when communicating with employees and society,

Q6. Explain the impact of outsourcing on innovation, knowledge management and risk management.

ROSS the ERUDITE

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello guys i am looking for SC0002 - Outsourcing Sem 3 Set 1 Spring - Feb 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Summarise the various barriers to outsourcing,

Q2. Each strategy for offshore outsourcing has its own intended impact on business. Evaluate eachstrategy.,

Q3. The project leader has a vital role in all business activities. Driving an outsourcing project is a difficult task requiring strong leadership skills. While selecting individuals for this role what characteristics must be considered?,

Q4. Explain in detail the concept of capturing current costs,

Q5. Explain any five rules that the management must follow (to address) when communicating with employees and society,

Q6. Explain the impact of outsourcing on innovation, knowledge management and risk management.

Hey Friend,

I found Solution on SC0002 - Outsourcing Sem 3 Set 1 Spring - Feb 2013, hope it help.

Attachments

• SC0002 - Outsourcing Sem 3 Set 1 Spring - Feb 2013.docx
    13.3 KB · Views: 0