Product Mix of Insurance

abhishreshthaa

Product Mix.

The best way to get and keep customers is to constantly figure out how to give them more for less.

- Philip Kotler.

A product mix is the set of all products and items that a particular seller offers for sale.

In case of insurance sector, the product mix comprises of Life and Non – life insurance policies that are offered to the customer by the company.

A company’s product mix has certain width, length, depth and consistency.

 The Width of a product mix refers to how many different product lines are available

In case of insurance sector, there are generally three different product lines i.e. Life Insurance, Marine Insurance and Fire Insurance.

INSURANCE

LIFE MARINE FIRE
INSURANCE INSURANCE INSURANCE

 The length of a product mix refers to the total number of items in the mix. In case of insurance sector, the following is the length of product mix:

Product Mix.

The best way to get and keep customers is to constantly figure out how to give them more for less.

- Philip Kotler.

A product mix is the set of all products and items that a particular seller offers for sale.

In case of insurance sector, the product mix comprises of Life and Non – life insurance policies that are offered to the customer by the company.

A company’s product mix has certain width, length, depth and consistency.

 The Width of a product mix refers to how many different product lines are available

In case of insurance sector, there are generally three different product lines i.e. Life Insurance, Marine Insurance and Fire Insurance.

INSURANCE

LIFE MARINE FIRE
INSURANCE INSURANCE INSURANCE

 The length of a product mix refers to the total number of items in the mix. In case of insurance sector, the following is the length of product mix:

Wow friend, it is really great work to share details on Product Mix of Insurance and i am sure it would help many other people. Well, i am also sharing some important information on Product Mix of Insurance.

Attachments

• Product Mix of Insurance.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

osinaike

please this is currently my project topic in school i have been trying to download the pdf no luck please help a bro.