PPT on Derivatives

abhishreshthaa

could u send me ppt on derivatives:
my email - [email protected]

hey nikita, we are sorry for that but we do not mail projects.
but you can share projects over here
try to post helps and get your projects downloaded ,
you can also search project in the search option of the site
and for having a clear idea about the site please visit this link...

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...bies-pictorial-guide-management-paradise.html

it will help you out in a better way...

bru123

hi,

I am payal, Hunting for PPT on Derivatives, anyone like to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys..

was offline for quite a few time now.. hence the attachment was removed by MP officials.

reloading the same again for those who are looking for the same.. cannot e-mail to individual accounts pls.. so download the same from here

Attachments

• Understanding Derivatives.ppt
    101 KB · Views: 13

sammsumit

Why cant I see any attachment??
Is there a limit to download files from the site?

Hi frndz ...hope the foll PPT clears ur understandings on the concept of Derivatives...

This includes a ppt on the basics of derivatives, types of contracts, types of options, trading strategies and valuation of contracts..

Njy!!!

paulemarcelle

hi,i can't find the download link,can u please send it to my email :[email protected] and if u also have any docs about financial engeniery,or international corporate finance i would really really appriciate...Tkx soo much

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hi frndz ...hope the foll PPT clears ur understandings on the concept of Derivatives...

This includes a ppt on the basics of derivatives, types of contracts, types of options, trading strategies and valuation of contracts..

Njy!!!

Hey buddy,

Please check attachment for Notes on Concept of Derivative, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Notes on Concept of Derivatives.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 0