PM 0013 - Managing Human Resources in Projects Sem 3 Summer 2013

Jigar4U

MP Guru
Hello Friend's I am Searching for PM 0013 - Managing Human Resources in Projects Sem 3 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. What is the selection criteria applied in the selection of a Project Manager?,

Q2. As a project manager, you will always have projects for which you must procure hardware, software, or services from outside sources. This process is procurement, and the professional project manager must have a basic understanding of the procedure so that he or she can make sure that the organization is getting the right materials at the best cost. To manage procurement, you need to go through a few processes. Explain these processes.,

Q3. Discuss the Role of a Project manager in handling conflicts.,

Q4. Describe the structure and content of a CMP.,

Q5. What are the different methods of forecasting in a project?,

Q6. Write short notes on acquiring a Project Team.

dapat.reena

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Friend's I am Searching for PM 0013 - Managing Human Resources in Projects Sem 3 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. What is the selection criteria applied in the selection of a Project Manager?,

Q2. As a project manager, you will always have projects for which you must procure hardware, software, or services from outside sources. This process is procurement, and the professional project manager must have a basic understanding of the procedure so that he or she can make sure that the organization is getting the right materials at the best cost. To manage procurement, you need to go through a few processes. Explain these processes.,

Q3. Discuss the Role of a Project manager in handling conflicts.,

Q4. Describe the structure and content of a CMP.,

Q5. What are the different methods of forecasting in a project?,

Q6. Write short notes on acquiring a Project Team.

Hello,

I have Solution of PM 0013 - Managing Human Resources in Projects Sem 3 Summer 2013.Kindly Find this in attachment. Hope these will meet your requirements

Attachments

• PM 0013 - Managing Human Resources in Projects Sem 3 Summer 2013.docx
    14.4 KB · Views: 3