Philip Morris International Inc - 4 P's of marketing

Aditi707

MP Guru
A detailed Brand analysis of Philip Morris International Inc includes its 4 P's of marketing of the company's business, examining its performance in the market and the global economy.

I'm need help for my research paper on Philip Morris International Inc for its *planning, strategy, marketing, sales and competitor intelligence functions.

Please reply with any information, links to resources, project reports that can help me.*

Any information and ideas will be much appreciated.

A detailed Brand analysis of Philip Morris International Inc includes its 4 P's of marketing of the company's business, examining its performance in the market and the global economy.

I'm need help for my research paper on Philip Morris International Inc for its *planning, strategy, marketing, sales and competitor intelligence functions.

Please reply with any information, links to resources, project reports that can help me.*

Any information and ideas will be much appreciated.

Hey aditi, i am going to share some important information on Philip Morris International Inc which would help you and also appreciate your work of research paper. So please download my presentation on Philip Morris International Inc and check it.

Attachments

• Philip Morris International Inc.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 1