PAYMENT OF DIVIDEND

abhishreshthaa

PAYMENT OF DIVIDEND :

Payment of dividend, if any, declared by the Board of Directors of the Bank, will be paid to those shareholders whose named appear on the Bank’s Register of Shareholders as on 11th May 2004.

The dividend warrants to such shareholders would be mailed by the Bank through Bank’s share transfer Agency, namely, M/s. MCS Ltd, Mumbai, within 30 days from the date of declaration of the same by the Board of Directors.

PAYMENT OF DIVIDEND :

Payment of dividend, if any, declared by the Board of Directors of the Bank, will be paid to those shareholders whose named appear on the Bank’s Register of Shareholders as on 11th May 2004.

The dividend warrants to such shareholders would be mailed by the Bank through Bank’s share transfer Agency, namely, M/s. MCS Ltd, Mumbai, within 30 days from the date of declaration of the same by the Board of Directors.

Hey abhi, thanks for sharing such a nice information and i am really impressed. Well, i have also got some information on the mentioned subject and would like to share it with you and i am sure you would like it.

Attachments

• PAYMENT OF DIVIDEND.ppt
    237 KB · Views: 0