notes on organisational culture

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey der lalitha

I have moved ur thread to relevant section. Plz go throught the guidelines of mp.com. Click HERE ..!! Nd do take Care that u are opening a thread on that very specific subject on relevant section..!!

U can also Introduce Urself @ MP

U can find all the notes over on fhs upload/dwnld section. Just Click Here..!! This would include organisational culture.. If u need something specif do let us knw..

Thnxz
Admin.

Organisational Culture

Organisational Culture is defined as the way in which members of an organisation relate to each other, their work and the outside world in comparison to other organisations. The Dimensions enable a tangible alignment of Organisational Culture and Strategy.

Organisational Culture generate moment of truth and on that basis loyalty of consumer established.

i want complete reading material on organisational culture

Well, culture consists of the organization's vision, principles, standards, programs, symbols, language, logic, beliefs, and patterns is called organizational culture. Lalitha, i have uploaded a document for you, so please check for getting your required material.

Attachments

• ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE.ppt
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

lilucn

Many thanks!
hey der lalitha

I have moved ur thread to relevant section. Plz go throught the guidelines of mp.com. Click HERE ..!! Nd do take Care that u are opening a thread on that very specific subject on relevant section..!!

U can also Introduce Urself @ MP

U can find all the notes over on fhs upload/dwnld section. Just Click Here..!! This would include organisational culture.. If u need something specif do let us knw..

Thnxz
Admin.
Many thanks!