Nogo Railroad Casestudy

ketakig

hi every1,
im attaching nogo railroad cases tudy ppt.. it may help you... this was solved for HR subject called Organization Development... let me know how you find it...

Attachments

• New Microsoft Office PowerPoint Presentation.pptx
    160 KB · Views: 76

muly17

thanks for posting the case study, ive been looking for it all over the place and it seems it is not available anywhere!! thanks again

js1

thanks so much for posting this. I had been looking for information on this case study but had yet to find anything.

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey must say a very good PPT yaar gr8 work thanks for posting it WE all MPites appreciate it.

criusMBA

Thanks for posting this case study! I haven't been able to find it anywhere except in course syllabi! It's good to see other points of views. thanks

HozMama2010

I appreciate you posting the case study. The other person was correct, that it is not anywhere. It's nice to get a perspective on it when you study in the wee hours.

nimishsamarth

thanks for posting the case study, ive been looking for it all over the place and it seems it is not available anywhere!! thanks again

cooldj4u

i need this case study ppt..but i cannot find the link for attached file, so plz can anyone help me dowloading this file(nogo railroad case analysis)

nurul_172

hopefully this will help me..but im having a problem..may i know how to download it? im new here..still blur...

Hey What is the heading and what are you uploading. Please do have clear idea and it is misleading. Nogo railroad and then you are talking about Microsoft. Please upload the project at a right place and not everywhere.