need projects on tata motors

Singhal29

hi Friends i need projects on tata motors
its regarding tata nano project failure at singur.

Q.1 i need business objective of tata motors and how it fit with organisation hierarchy?
Q.2 Need product wise market share and how company achieved this?
Q.3 PESTel, SWOT and porters five force model analysis of TATA motors?
Q.4 Positioning using BCG matrix and stakeholder analysis?
Q.5 strategic development ( Identify the gaps and list out whether shorterm,medium term or long time will fit for the organisation, Usefulness of models, concepts and theoretical frameworks

Any help on these questions would be of gr8 help. If any one have plz upload it.

Thankyou

mss_arif

hi,i need tata motors strategic planning modal and moreover their buness policy, if anyone can help me out , i would be very greatful , thanx

abhinavsunaiya

hey guys please help ...............................................................................................................

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey i hv attached a word document about all the possible info i hv bout tata motors it also has the history n sales performance n stuff like that hope it turns out to be helpful k n ya arange it in a order as per u r priorities in the project report:SugarwareZ-169:

Attachments

• TATA MOTORS INTRODUCTION.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 124

Shaharpit

Need a project for NPD New Product Development

hey help me out with the NPD guys please i do need it

thnxx in advance

TANNS

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thanks a lot n thanks for sharing:SugarwareZ-211::SugarwareZ-211::SugarwareZ-211::SugarwareZ-211::SugarwareZ-211::SugarwareZ-211:

shwetashetty14

hi..
i need information regarding the managemnt style
of tata motars. What are the problems they are facing and what is strategy to solve them
?
What is the financial health ? What is the reason ?

jnareshb

Management & Communication World To Be Approached In The Following Manner Management is the art of getting things done. A Presentation is a fast and potentially effective method of...

hi Friends i need projects on tata motors
its regarding tata nano project failure at singur.

Q.1 i need business objective of tata motors and how it fit with organisation hierarchy?
Q.2 Need product wise market share and how company achieved this?
Q.3 PESTel, SWOT and porters five force model analysis of TATA motors?
Q.4 Positioning using BCG matrix and stakeholder analysis?
Q.5 strategic development ( Identify the gaps and list out whether shorterm,medium term or long time will fit for the organisation, Usefulness of models, concepts and theoretical frameworks

Any help on these questions would be of gr8 help. If any one have plz upload it.

Thankyou

Hey singhal, you shared a very nice topic. Well, as we know that Tata Motors is the biggest company in Indian automotive industry and the leader in commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles. I have got a case study on Tata Motors and would like to share it with you. So please download my presentation and check it.

Attachments

• tata motors case study.pdf
    534.8 KB · Views: 0