MU0012 - Employee Relations Management Sem 3 Summer 2013

mehtakaushal87

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Member's i am Hunting for MU0012 - Employee Relations Management Sem 3 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Define conflict management. What are the causes of workplace conflicts? What are the various strategies to be adopted for resolving conflicts?,

Q2. What is meant by organisational culture? What are the elements and dimensions of organisational culture?,

Q3. Explain the importance and features of Human Resource Information systems (HRIS).,

Q4. What is meant by grievance redressal? Explain the three stages of Grievance redressal. What precautions are to be taken while handling grievances?,

Q5. What are trade unions? What are the objectives and activities of trade unions?,

Q6. Write a brief note on stress and employee wellness in organisations.

dapat.reena

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Member's i am Hunting for MU0012 - Employee Relations Management Sem 3 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Define conflict management. What are the causes of workplace conflicts? What are the various strategies to be adopted for resolving conflicts?,

Q2. What is meant by organisational culture? What are the elements and dimensions of organisational culture?,

Q3. Explain the importance and features of Human Resource Information systems (HRIS).,

Q4. What is meant by grievance redressal? Explain the three stages of Grievance redressal. What precautions are to be taken while handling grievances?,

Q5. What are trade unions? What are the objectives and activities of trade unions?,

Q6. Write a brief note on stress and employee wellness in organisations.

Hello,

I found Solution on MU0012 - Employee Relations Management Sem 3 Summer 2013, hope it help.

Attachments

• MU0012 - Employee Relations Management Sem 3 Summer 2013.docx
    13.3 KB · Views: 12