MBA PROJECT: A STUDY ON ATTRITION LEVEL IN PONDICHERRY POLYMERS
"A reduction in the number of employees through retirement, resignation or death"
Attrition, also known as employee turnover, or employee defection, is an industrial term used to describe loss of employees or Man power.
ATTRITION OCCURS DUE TO…
- Ineffective managers and management.
- Employee’s ineffective compatibility with supervisors.
- Inadequate working environment and conditions.
- Lack of pay for performance.
- Loss of opportunity for employee’s advancement.
- Pushing employees into contracts, agreements or bonds.
- Hiring over qualified people in corporate by the management.
Credits: B.AMEER ALI
DOWNLOAD POWERPOINT PRESENTATION FROM ATTACHMENT