market segmentation

nayanam

hey guys find out wht exactly is market segmentation................................................

Attachments

• Market segmentation.doc
    49 KB · Views: 98
V

vardhanvishnug

market segmentation is dividing the market in to groups or segments with similar set of needs

hrakash

Nayanam,its helpful doc and also Apurv, case study link is great. Thanks guys.
I also want to say little bit about market segmentation,as we know Market segmentation is great a marketing strategy.Firstly it involves division of target market into sets of consumers having similar needs and after that designing and implementing strategies to target their needs,and last and main focus is using media channels and other touch-points that best allow reaching them.

Attachments

• segmentation.jpg
    segmentation.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
hey guys find out wht exactly is market segmentation................................................

Hey navanam, thanks for the information. As we know that market segmentation is a marketing and advertising technique which includes dividing an extensive target market into subsets of customers, businesses and nations. I also uploaded a document and i would like you to please check it once.

Attachments

• MarketXDefinition,XMarketXSegmentation.pdf
    158 KB · Views: 0

jayashreemarg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Market segmentation is to divide a broad target market into subsets of consumers, businesses, or countries that have, or are perceived to have, common needs, interests, and priorities, and then designing and implementing strategies to target them.