Is digital marketing a waste of Money?

PreetiGoyal

No..its not waste of money ...you can easily hire a company for Internet Marketing..it definitely add to your company 's profile online..for this you can hire a company also ...one i know is mp09digital.com...

GilberGeorge

Hi,
Well,I don't think digital marketing is a waste of money.
Now-a-days, people are getting attracted more towards innovative concepts whether it can be technology oriented.
New and innovative ideas can easily grab the attention of the viewers

Thank you once again...:)

aryanz.reenter

YoutuBe!!!! Makes Person To View AD Compulsarily!!! But With No Keen Interest..> Even In MP I See Ads... but Never Intend To Click One..... How Come All Brands Be Successful With Social Media Marketing ???/ IT Can Not Be...

prasoona

digital market is not a waste of tie...today younger generation spend most f their timing surfing and lookin for stuff...they are really excited about buyin thing online...digital marketin will only be able to give awareness to these students..like branding

meheer

From Indian Perspective
Internet is a cheaper opportunity to reach 100 million Indians. Digital Marketing can thus not be dead.. !!

arjunkm02

I don't think digital marketing is a waste of money because it offers all the below services to increase the website presence.
1. Social Media Marketing
2. Website Content
3. SEO
4. PPC
5. Mobile marketing
6. Email Marketing and many more........

It depends on the business how they want to use the digital marketing to increase the online presence.

arjunkm02

I don't think digital marketing is a waste of money because it offers all the below services to increase the website presence.
1. Social Media Marketing
2. Website Content
3. SEO
4. PPC
5. Mobile marketing
6. Email Marketing and many more........

It depends on the business how they want to use the digital marketing to increase the online presence.

There is an interesting video by Infosys BrandEdge about digital marketing. They've simplified the digital marketing to a great extent. Hope this might help you.

andrewtarant

Although, digital marketing is the promotion and marketing of businesses and their manufacturers through digital media programs. I also think that online marketing is waste of money especially for marketing. Because there are many other ways to market goods and services for low cost.

vinash

any one can't say on it that, tis a waist of time, but in todays the actucal thing is digital marketing...to promote any business or any thing that you want to share with others on internet and want to make soem income from that one too...i dont think so that its a waist of time as some one says above in this thread...

WhitBelm0nt

@Kulin

What do you think of Social Media. Even consumer brands can use social media to market their products, receive consumer feedback etc. No?

@Shreya Das

The numbers are huge now. Almost everybody googles now, or is on Facebook. How in this do you say that digital marketing is not big?

Digital marketing is the future. Anyone who is smart enough to invest now will have an advantage against their competition.

H.LEBLANC

The Digital Marketing method is really helpful to make online money. It is not [email protected] wastage of money but the source to earn cash promptly. The feedback from the public is good and impressive. Different types of software and techniques used in this method to achieve results from the targeted market.

H.LEBLANC

The Digital Marketing method is really helpful to make online money. It is not [email protected] wastage of money but the source to earn cash promptly. The feedback from the public is good and impressive. Different types of software and techniques used in this method to achieve results from the targeted market.

The trend on Digital Marketing is important to achieve short time and long time goals of a business.