Indian Share Market

prathiba04

Hi,

I have just started with my project in a company which is involved in generating electricity through wind energy. Can anybody suggest me a topic wherein I could do my project. I had an idea of doing project in capacity utilisation. I need your suggestions regarding the same. Please do send related projects or project notes to my mail id. My id is [email protected] Thank you in advance.

benjamin john

Great discussion guys and good analogies and parallels used to simplify the issue....i m also not so optimistic and i feel it is wise to take precaution and prepare for the worst scenario..in case....not forgetting there are unresolved political, social and natural threats increasing in magnitude and intensity as the international news reveal........

rafimd2

i need complete project report on advertising sales promotion ANY Company plz arjent now plz give the reply

Amit2

Good discussion people.....its really worth full....................Thanx...........................

guru4321

yea very usefull topic !!!!
recession has affected every1 but india hasnt been affected so much
money is still bring pumped by FIIs into the Indian economy !!!

Sonivaio

I saw many comments about it is good topic, but i did not see any much information related to Share Market. How it is works ? Process ? and Detail of share.

Could anyone explain me detail from first to end of share market in india.

Thanks

abhishreshthaa

I saw many comments about it is good topic, but i did not see any much information related to Share Market. How it is works ? Process ? and Detail of share.

Could anyone explain me detail from first to end of share market in india.

Thanks

Hi Soni,
i am uploading some files which can help you to understand How Stock Market works in India, there are some links which can be useful for your for gaining knowledge about Stock Market please try to go through them and sub-links in them..

Free Resources - Wealth Traders

Stock Tips | Free Stock Tips | Commodity Tips | Daily Stock Tips | Share Tips | Intraday Calls Tips | Share Recommendations SMS Tips | Share Market Recommendations | Accurate Stock news | Intraday Trading StockTips| Stock Market Tips | Jackpot Call |

Indian Stock Market Hot Tips and Picks in Shares of India

How the Stock Market Works: A Beginner's Guide to Investment: Michael Becket, Yvonne Essen: PB Books Buy How the Stock Market Works India: - Infibeam.com

Sharemarket Basics India

Indian stock market works

How Stock Market Works -(FAQ) Investment Guide for Layman

hope it works..:)

Attachments

• 9_share market working-2.pdf
    154.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 12917846-economics-how-the-stock-market-works.pdf
    277.9 KB · Views: 33