How this car company Delighted a customer with its services marketing

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here's a great example of How this car company Delighted a customer with its services marketing
Recently, I bought a new car. Without going into details about the make and the company, I want to speak about their customer service which simply bowled me over –from beginning till end. It’s just not about thecourtesy, smiles, refreshments or ‘we care for you’ attitude! No, it was something I didn’t expect.

So what happened was, just when I was almost ready to leave the showroom sitting in my brand new car, they did something amazing. They handed me a photoframe of my family standing infront of our new car. Though, the same moment had been captured in my camera too, I was touched by the fact that they took efforts to cherish our memories, and that too so promptly. The car and the careimpressed me, but for me the ‘wow’ moment was the photo incident. Now everytime I look at that photo, I think of that car manufacturer.

A little gesture, but with such a high brand recall value and potential of word of mouth marketing.

Have you ever wondered that every product or a service has competition? And most of them are fairly good products. Hence, the product angle is almost entirely out of the equation. In the face of such stiff competition, how do you make the difference in your customers’ lives? Or how do you ensure customer loyalty? Simple! By creating such ‘wow’ experiences.

Does your startup create a 'wow' experience?

Do you know any more such examples of customer delight? Look forward to hear your experiences.