how mba professionals should contribute to the society !

apaar

today everyyear so much new mba professionals are adding, still we've so many common and persisting troubles visible around us, everywhere from the society/ apartments we live in or the market or the offices too!
share your view how these can be responded to?

apaar

As individuals are becoming MBA professionals, they look as bigger opportunities rather than small pay packages.. they have invested in their education and want to reap good rewards for the same..
Therefore, they go abroad in order to fulfill their and their families desires..
Hence we have just a handful of good ones to develop India...

puneet.jaiswal1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It is an accepted fact that education is essential for a country to achieve higher economic growth rate. A poor country can develop faster than a developed country by adopting technologies that has been proved successful in developed countries. But for this technological transfer to take place there should be professionals who are experts in this area. So the capability of a country to develop is a function of its human capital.
The significance of real estate management and infrastructure development for sustained economic development and improving the standard of living of the people is a known fact. Inadequacy in infrastructure increases transaction costs and prevent countries from realizing their full potential.
So both MBA in education management and real estate management goes hand in hand as far as their contributions are considered.

ishankelvalkar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My opinion is higher education makes person to create huge impact on society in positive or negative manner..An illiterate may cut one tree daily but a MBA serving as CEO might cut down part of Amazon Jungle for personal profit so as education level increases person should become more responsible.

By becoming an entrepreneur. You might be perplexed and confused about what this means well, stop pondering and read it wisely. if you have accomplished your intricate knowledge about MBA then you would be able to setup your own business and you can offer myriads of jobs and in that sense you can help society. it is as simple as that.