Current Job Openings

priya3

Hi Seema, I just passed out my MBA from du, thanks for this list for job in Suzuki but i wanna a suitable job in government sector,recently i visited some of the govt. sites
Employment News
::Welcome to Employment News ::| Govt. Jobs, Jobs in India, Vacancy in Govt. Sector, Career in Govt. Sector...
Govt Jobs for MBA, 2012, Sarkari Naukri for MBA, MBA Jobs
::Welcome to Employment News ::| Govt. Jobs, Jobs in India, Vacancy in Govt. Sector, Career in Govt. Sector..

where i had gud options but not able to decide, will you plz suggest me where i should apply in this

thnks

rajibpani

:flypig:

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for sharing these links. Currently I am doing MBA in IIT Roorkee.

Thanks for your guidence. But none of them are having any openings for MBA jobs. can you please share some more openings or sites.

Thanks
Shenoy

rajibpani

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for sharing these links. Currently I am doing MBA in IIT Roorkee.

Thanks for your guidence. But none of them are having any openings for MBA jobs. can you please share some more openings or sites.

Thanks
Shenoy

sajeed7

hi seema

thanks for sharing the link very help full to others

I want to share my personal experience passed out my engineering and suffering to get the job but I got some links from the job forum and many friends suggestion but with my personal experience I got my in the above link which I want to share with you get your jobs here above in the link

firstpayjobs . com site is the best site in which I got my job thanks for the team