abhishreshthaa

In case of cumulative preference shares if dividend is skipped in any period, it has to be paid subsequently. Convertible preference shares can be converted into ordinary shares in terms and conditions fixed at the time of issue of such shares.

A redeemable preference shares matures at a fixed period of time and for all practical purposes it is regarded as a debt security like a debenture. Participating preference shareholders can earn a higher divided than the fixed one if the company makes good profits.

jiten005

Banned
In case of cumulative preference shares if dividend is skipped in any period, it has to be paid subsequently. Convertible preference shares can be converted into ordinary shares in terms and conditions fixed at the time of issue of such shares.

A redeemable preference shares matures at a fixed period of time and for all practical purposes it is regarded as a debt security like a debenture. Participating preference shareholders can earn a higher divided than the fixed one if the company makes good profits.

Hey friend, i am really impressed by your effort and also thanks for sharing the information on cumulative preference shares as i need it for my project. Well, i am also uploading a document where you would find some useful information.

Attachments

• cumulative preference shares.pdf
    197.2 KB · Views: 0