<h2>Calculate JEE (Main) 2015 Percentile</h2>

IIT-JEE-Advanced-2015%20(2).jpg

This is high time for students and the cutoff marks for JEE is steaming the heat but, JEE Advanced have published marks on their official websites. I usually don’t love Engineers because my brother is smarter than me and why not; he is an Engineer. Engineers always have the zest and spark to innovate something new at every second and that’s what makes them different. Students can check their ranks at the official website, Announcements | JEE (Advanced) 2015.

IIT- JEE is very crucial exams for the students who wanted to pursue their career in Engineering. It is one of the toughest exams yet, there are myriads of students apply and this is the only thing students crave for. Lakhs of students sat for IIT-JEE but paucity amount of students get cleared. In 2014, near about 13 lakhs students gave exams and only 9 to 10 thousands students got the green signal. It also becomes tough to crack because the questions asked in exams are unpredictable and makes you sweaty. But, this is one of the most prestigious exams so as difficult to crack.

The percentage of marks and percentile are two different aspects but, students get confused about it. Percentage is a number out of 100 and Percentile score indicates the rank and also provide the statistics about how many candidates have scored below that candidate in his/her JEE Examination. It is very easy to track down Percentage and so as the Percentile. Here, is the perfect description about how to calculate JEE main percentile.

JEE%20Main%20Percentile.jpg