blossomsky2009

I am doing a project in this subject and I have to create a media plan. For this purpose, I need to find out the current TV audience measurement ratings i.e TRP and GRP. I could not find out the web site of INTAM i.e Indian National Television Audience Measurement. Please help me in this regard. I need this urgently.

Also if anyone knows of indian audience research web sites of of Print medium ( newspaper and magazines) like providing current details on readership like IRS and NRS in 2009, plz tell me....

Last edited:
I am doing a project in this subject and I have to create a media plan. For this purpose, I need to find out the current TV audience measurement ratings i.e TRP and GRP. I could not find out the web site of INTAM i.e Indian National Television Audience Measurement. Please help me in this regard. I need this urgently.

Also if anyone knows of indian audience research web sites of of Print medium ( newspaper and magazines) like providing current details on readership like IRS and NRS in 2009, plz tell me....

Hey friend, thanks for suggesting such a nice and interesting topic. Well, i have got some information regarding your topic and would like to share it with you so that you can use that information in your project. Please download my presentation for getting it and check it.

Attachments

• Audience Measurement.ppt
    82 KB · Views: 0