<h2>5 Low Cost Ideas to Create Buzz Around Your Startup</h2>

attachment.php

In July last month, the Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi launched 32GB version of its India-first smartphone Xiaomi Mi 4i, to mark its first anniversary in the country. Whether it was inviting 30+ tech bloggers for a demo, signing up an exclusivity clause with Flipkart, inviting fans & giving them goodie bags or releasing a pre-launch video, Xiaomi surprises me every time with its unique launch ideas, and that too without burning a deep hole in its pocket.

So, here are some budget friendly ideas to get people talking about your startup.

1) Social Media: The lifeline of new and emerging organizations, posting engaging content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Quora can immediately connect to your target audience and social influencers.

2) Bloggers: You can invite a bunch of top bloggers in your business domain and give them your product or service to test or experience, and then request them to write a review on their personal as well as guest blogs.

3) Emails: It’s highly unlikely for you not to have an email database of your prospective customers. You can send out interesting teasers in the form of videos, photos or blogs to create awareness.

4) Startup Events & Forums: A startup event or a forum can be instrumental to announce your arrival.

5) Strategic Co-branding: You can tap your business network and tie up with the companies who could give an advertising space for free or discounted prices.​

Attachments

• New Startup.jpg
    New Startup.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6

daviddecarthe

I think all most all business strategies are starting with small investments that follow the some rules that are shown below which are startups
1. Social Media Engagement
2. Communicate with mail
3. Business ads creation
4. Blogger preparation