Wht is IT tHat MOTivATES u??

roshcrazy

MP Guru
frnzz every1 needs to be motivated for d smooth functioning of life/career....so wht is it tht helps u keep motivated...??nowadats, wen lifes so full of problems and tensions cumin up..wht keeps ur motivation level intact..??
...frnzz lets discuss abt dis...n u can discuss abt anythng related 2 motivation here.......!!

my say:i feel motivated wen ppl appreciate d way m workin n my work is done up to d mark...!!

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Confidence in what ur duin

keeping the level of self esteem intact

the urge to soar higher

the need for success to provide u that boost in ur career that shall leave ur peers stormed.

(personal self- motivation reasons as well as morale boosters))

roshcrazy

MP Guru
i read dis n i thnk it shd be included here:

Ask any person who is successful in whatever he or she is doing what motivates him/her, and very likely the answer will be "goals". Goal Setting is extremely important to motivation and success.

Certainly, you need some intelligence, knowledge base, study skills, and time management skills, but if you don't have motivation, you won't get far. Think about this analogy. You have a car with a full tank of gas, a well-tuned engine, good set of tires, quadraphonic CD system, and a sleek, polished exterior. There it sits. This car has incredible potential. (Have you heard that before?) However, until a driver sits behind the wheel, puts the key in the ignition, and cranks it up, the car doesn't function. You guessed it; the KEY is MOTIVATION.

Interest is an important motivator for a student. So is a desire to learn. When you link these two things together, you create success. Often success in an endeavor leads to more interest and a greater desire to learn, creating an upward spiral of motivation toward a goal you have established.

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
my family's effort, their sacrifices in my upbringing motivates me...

i have always taken my decisions which are tougher ,difficult & obiviously against other's wishes..so i need to prove my stand..
i still haven't shown my real potential to the world( things that i am worth for)..thats the feeling that keeps me going!!!

"MILES TO GO AHEAD BEFORE I SLEEP"
ALL THE BEST!
anu

roshcrazy

MP Guru
another thng whch always keeps me motivated is "TOUGH COMPETITION"..i dunno how wud dis sound but i hate sum1 ,as in who is my competitor..to perform better than me..be it any activity...so i try my best to always perform best..!!

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Sometimes, it is the most people in my life and sometimes, my old most important things motivate me to keep going on in my life despite of the difficulties!

shivibhanot

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents." - Andrew Carnegie
"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
"One of the strongest characteristics of genius is the power of lighting its own fire." - John W Foster
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer
"Motivation overcomes laziness, procrastination, fear and indecisiveness." - Remez Sasson
"Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity." - Bo Bennet
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal -- a commitment to excellence -- that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andretti
"You can motivate by fear. And you can motivate by reward. But both of these methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self-motivation." - Homer Rice
"Motivation is the electrical power that activates the engine of success."- Remez Sasson