U.S. News & World Report moves University of Alabama's MBA program up 16 spots

The University of Alabama's MBA program has been ranked 58th among accredited MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report. UA's masters of business administration ranking is 16 spots higher than last year's ranking. UA's MBA ranked 31st among public schools and is fifth among its Southeast Conference peers. The country's top 10 MBA program included eight private universities — including four Ivy ...

Read More.. and DISCUSS

How does this impact your business decisions?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : U.S. News & World Report moves University of Alabama's MBA program up 16 spots

Himanshi Agarwal

The University of Alabama's MBA program has been ranked 58th among accredited MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report. UA's masters of business administration ranking is 16 spots higher than last year's ranking. UA's MBA ranked 31st among public schools and is fifth among its Southeast Conference peers. The country's top 10 MBA program included eight private universities — including four Ivy ...

Read More.. and DISCUSS

How does this impact your business decisions?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : U.S. News & World Report moves University of Alabama's MBA program up 16 spots
The Alabama Crimson Tide refers to the intercollegiate athletic varsity teams that represent the University of Alabama, located in Tuscaloosa. The Crimson Tide teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division I as a member of the Southeastern Conference