small scale industry

savio13

MP Guru
hi.. friends,, i need a project report on a small scale industry..
URGENTLY

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for small scale industry.

Since the time of independence, the small-scale sector in India has been a major contributor to country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). This traditional sector in India is considered to have huge growth prospect with its wide range of products. With 40 percent share in total industrial output and 35 percent share in exports, the small-scale industrial sector in India is acting as Engine of Growth in the new millennium.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/management-small-scale-industries-mssi/16421-small-scale-industry.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/management-small-scale-industries-mssi/17612-small-scale-industries.html

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

hi.. friends,, i need a project report on a small scale industry..
URGENTLY

Raabh, as i saw that you required project on small scale industry. So i am uploading a document which will help you in making project on SSI. Small scale industry play a major role in the Indian economy and generating almost 70% of income in India and also providing employment opportunities to youth.

Attachments

• small scale industry.doc
    145.1 KB · Views: 1

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In India, small-scale manufacturing is considered as a profitable opportunity for startup entrepreneurs. Some of the most lucrative industries are light engineering, paper, food processing, rubber, leather, chemical, and agrochemical industry.