should money be the only driving force?

ramsharma88888

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Money should be the primary driving force only if it pushes you to excel and not to unscrupulous deeds. Happiness is more permanent and should be made the Primary driving force

m.rajni

ACCORDING TO ME NOW A DAYS MONEY IS THE ONLY DRIVING FORCE WHICH IS NOT GOOD COZ IT IS MATERIALISTIC IT CAN BE AFFORDED TOMMORROW ALSO BUT THERE ARE ALSO MANY OTHER THINGS THAN MONEY LIKE HAPPINESS, SELF SATISFACTION TOWARDS WORK, DEDICATION, ETC WHICH MUST BE GIVEN IMPORTANCE IN LIFE.

pryvry

well i think money is least...we all need some care love family friends social relations.......money is important in life only for ext satifaction bt true satisfaction comes through real happiness....so be less attentive toward money...n hv fun in life.........find true happiness which is inside u.....

meghab

hey we all agree hierachy of needs has to be satisfied at every step to be fulfill whether it is basic needs or self actualisation money places an pivotol role non monetory benefits are too impt but todays workg pattern requires more monetory benefits.

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In todays world yes MONEY is the only driving force
everything counts on the bases of money
and that is not good site to see

solutions2k4

Money can buy lot of things. But money cannot buy everything. Money cannot buy love, work satisfaction, sense of achievement, interest, passion, social welbeing and justice. So there should be limit of our money requirement, beyond which other motivating factors should take the front seat. What say guys ??

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Ya money can buy a lot of things but it can be a driving factor only for a certain period of time.

Money can buy temporary love. Work satisfaction depends upon many more condition's.

preetvarunsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it depends on the economic situation of the person.. for a poor family money is an important consideration and rich quality is more important..

ynkamat

One should be able to draw a line between satisfaction and greed. When a man earns a specific amount, he should be happy with it and should relish it. But when he starts getting greedy. He looses all the fun.

grail

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
money sure is attractive, but to a certain extend!
too much money will not make a person happier than the one with just sufficient resources.

gopinathan

To the one who doesnt have MONEY seems its the driving factor and to the one who has it will drive in ways to safe guard it. The driving factor - A difference between need and want... that makes everybody drive towards that.

goalseeker

according to me money could be the driving force today becoz people are ready to slug day in & day out but they should not be exploited as in taylorism management where employee is just perceived as a machine which should give definite output so i think just by saying there is much more than money will not work in todays recession hit country where people r just interested to earn profit .

sachinchourey

Yes, money is literally a form of driving force. AS if the match-fixing conflict was not enough, Indian cricket has been rocked by another equally serious allegation that a Maharashtra player, Abhijit Vasant Kale, offered bribes to selectors Kiran More and Pranab Roy for a place in the Indian team to Australia. Cricket lovers are confused and embarrassed. Is there something gentlemanly remaining in the game now or has everything been distributed ? They are also doubtful whether this kind of anxious offer is the creation of just one player or are there many others who consider that they can sail into the national team on the durability of money. Kale, of course, denies that he did anything of the sort, but the selectors have reported in writing (media reports had earlier said that financial inducements had been made for choiche India A squad)