SEGMENTING AND TARGETING

sunandaC

SEGMENTING AND TARGETING

SEGMENTATION

Amul should not focus on creating a Mass Market; rather it should cater to the segments already existing.

Basically it is a Niche Market as people in India who would prefer having a frozen pizza are very limited.

Amul should accept he fact that segments exist based on Diffused Preferences and market accordingly.

Another important aspect of segmentation is that of Geographical and Psychographic segmentation and thus Amul should take that into consideration.

SEGMENTING AND TARGETING

SEGMENTATION

Amul should not focus on creating a Mass Market; rather it should cater to the segments already existing.

Basically it is a Niche Market as people in India who would prefer having a frozen pizza are very limited.

Amul should accept he fact that segments exist based on Diffused Preferences and market accordingly.

Another important aspect of segmentation is that of Geographical and Psychographic segmentation and thus Amul should take that into consideration.

Hey dear, i think you did a great job and your content on SEGMENTING AND TARGETING would help many people. BTW, i thought i should also add something so i am uploading a document which would give useful information on SEGMENTING AND TARGETING.

Attachments

• SEGMENTING AND TARGETING.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 0