Ranadeep huda returns to work, dubs for Salman khams 'Radhe'

poornima lagadapati

Mumbai: Actor Randeep Hooda feels grateful to resume work for the much-awaited film Radhe, starring Salman Khan.

'Grateful to be back at work #Radhe,' Randeep tweeted Wednesday along with his photo in which he is seen standing behind a microphone. It seems like he is at a dubbing session.

Fans are thrilled about the idea of Randeep sharing screen space with Salman again after Kick and Sultan.

A fan tweeted: 'Really excited for this movie whole Haryana is waiting for your movie with megastar Salman khan.'

'Can't wait to witness #SalmanKhan & You On BIG SCREEN!Damn eagely waiting for #Radhe,' another user tweeted.

'Salman Khan and randeep hooda most successful combination,' opined a user.

Earlier in an interview with IANS, Randeep had said: 'In this ('Radhe'), we are going to have some confrontation.'

'Salman's films are a genre in themselves and I think it's a different kind of an atmosphere. I, as an actor, definitely believe that one should be able to adapt to all atmospheres and styles of working and I am excited about it. 'He (Salman) has been a very good friend and somebody I have looked up to in more ways than one, so it's always exciting to be in a movie with him. Through him, my work reaches a lot more people,' Randeep had said.

Himanshi Agarwal

Randeep Hooda is an Indian actor and equestrian. Best known for his work in the Hindi film industry, he is the recipient of accolades such as two Stardust Awards and a nomination each for the Filmfare and the International Indian Film Academy Awards.