Puzzling ~

sunandaC

Mr. Sharmas visited an island. There were 2 apartments on that socity. The east apartment people always tell lie. The west apartment people always tell the truth. Mr. Sharma saw a guy passing him. He asked the Watchman to ask that guy where he lives. The watchman asked the guy and came back with the answer: he lives over west. Did the tour guide tell the truth or tell a lie?

sunandaC

One More

Anjali have a pen. Do you know what color it is Ramesh said, "I guess it is not black". Teena said, "It is either brown, or gray". soanli said "I know it is brown". Anjali said, "At least one of you is right and at least one of you is wrong." What is the color of my pen if the color is one of the above?

sunandaC

one more

A family is having several children.Each boy in this has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brother as sister. How many brothers and sisters are in family?

sunandaC

one more............

Rahul bought a shirt and tie for rs. 110 at the chandani chowk.The shirt cost Rs.100 more than the tie.How much does the shirt cost to him?
:SugarwareZ-091:

The hour and minute hands are at equal distance from the 6 hour, what time will it be exactly?

What are the maximum number of grape vines that can be planted, not closer than nine feet apart, in a square plot containing one-sixteenth of an acre?

(Note: each side of this square plot would be 52 feet 2 inches)

Two school children, who were all tangled up in their reckoning of the days of the week, paused to straighten matters out over a circus poster, when little Priscilla, who was hinting for an invitation to the show, remarked to John; "When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, 'today' will be as far from Sunday as that day was which was 'today' when the day before yesterday was 'tomorrow'"!

On what day of the week did this puzzling prattle occur?

Last edited by a moderator:

poornima lagadapati

May
Mr. Sharmas visited an island. There were 2 apartments on that socity. The east apartment people always tell lie. The west apartment people always tell the truth. Mr. Sharma saw a guy passing him. He asked the Watchman to ask that guy where he lives. The watchman asked the guy and came back with the answer: he lives over west. Did the tour guide tell the truth or tell a lie?
May or may not bcz he may be lying that he is from west

poornima lagadapati

One More

Anjali have a pen. Do you know what color it is Ramesh said, "I guess it is not black". Teena said, "It is either brown, or gray". soanli said "I know it is brown". Anjali said, "At least one of you is right and at least one of you is wrong." What is the color of my pen if the color is one of the above?
Brown