Project on hacking

raiv88

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey the presentation is still not uploaded?
Anyways which topic in hacking are u covering?
Precisely which domain?

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey the presentation is still not uploaded?
Anyways which topic in hacking are u covering?
Precisely which domain?

dear Atharvite m uploading a ppt presentation on Hacking here...please pourin some information on it...and help members:smile:

Attachments

• hacking.ppt
    811 KB · Views: 93

RIP3112

:SugarwareZ-065:Trying to download thissssss:SugarwareZ-256:
:thedevil1::SugarwareZ-163::SugarwareZ-288:

Hello friends... I hav 1 really cool project on hackin for u guys... Hope u'll like it... :)

Hi bappi, nice presentation on hacking. Today cyber crimes are increased and we need to protect our computers properly. There are many antivirus and software for the safety and we should use and update them on regular basis. I am also uploading a presentation on hacking, hope you will like it.

Attachments

• hacking.ppt
    951 KB · Views: 0

jitenmazee996

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It is crucial to bear in mind that hacking is prohibited by law and unethical behavior, especially when it occurs in an unauthorized or unethical setting. I am unable to offer advice or support for such endeavors. Nonetheless, the following are some respectable and moral project ideas if you're interested in cybersecurity or ethical hacking:

Penetration Testing of a Network: Penetration testing is the process of evaluating a network's security by modeling a cyberattack to find holes and flaws.

Web application security assessment: Analyzing a web application's security to find and fix any flaws.

Intrusion Detection System (IDS) implementation: Creating and implementing an IDS to keep an eye out for and identify malicious activity or unauthorized access on a network.

Cybersecurity awareness training program: Creating a program to teach people or organizations cybersecurity best practices and how to defend against frequent attacks

Analysis of Malware Behaviour:
Examining how malware behaves in a lab setting to learn about its traits and possible defenses.