PARTIES INFLUENCING THE PURCHASE PROCESS

sunandaC

Family

Household:

– A group of persons who share a same principal residence, whatever the links, of kinship or others, that unite them. A household can be reduced to a single person.

Family:

– Part of a household constituted either by a couple (married or not), and, if need be, their children or by a person without spouse and his/ her children.

Friends and Opinion leaders

Friends:

– Group of belonging

– Reference group

– From group to tribe

Opinion leaders:

– “One is considered as leader when he/ she are recognized as such by the others”

– A leader in a category of products is not necessarily leader in another

Family

Household:

– A group of persons who share a same principal residence, whatever the links, of kinship or others, that unite them. A household can be reduced to a single person.

Family:

– Part of a household constituted either by a couple (married or not), and, if need be, their children or by a person without spouse and his/ her children.

Friends and Opinion leaders

Friends:

– Group of belonging

– Reference group

– From group to tribe

Opinion leaders:

– “One is considered as leader when he/ she are recognized as such by the others”

– A leader in a category of products is not necessarily leader in another

Hey friend, i would like to tell you that you are doing very nice work and i really appreciate it. Well, i have also got some important information on PARTIES INFLUENCING THE PURCHASE PROCESS and would like to share it with you which would help many people here.

Attachments

• PARTIES INFLUENCING THE PURCHASE PROCESS.pdf
    775.1 KB · Views: 0