One Currency all over the World - A debate

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Last night I was thinking about why the world can't make the things simple?

Where any person from Gujarat, who don't have to take any currency risk to trade in Punjab. why don't the same idea for the World?

So that the risk of the currency is gone!!

What do you think about it?

Regards,
Birju Shah
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

rajanlove

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
u same think as Dr bhimrao ambedar its not posible
if this will happen then
who make this currency
and how u messure any country
cycle run ,for that make a roun if u want then this will happen
its nice concept have tthink

rounak_jain1985

one currency is an hypothetical thing to do till world shrinks or catastrophy struck by 2012 . till whole world becomes one economy and differences are eliminated one currency cannot be applied. human wants to differentiate themselves from other.thus one currency will never happen

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well,
I want to make the things simple. I think that it can be done by having a one economy all over the world. the growth and the development of each country can derive by it's own GDP growth and also growth of country's capital markets. In previous time the currency named "Globo" was introduce with the same concept but it wasn't successful. Now a days Europe is adding the all Europe countries with the same currency euro, there are already 16 countries are using euro in official way and 4 with unofficial [source:wikipedia]. The big countries of the world in terms of power are also planning the same thing. the US is trying to make droller as world currency and on the other side is Euro.

Regards,
Birju Shah

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well,
I want to make the things simple. I think that it can be done by having a one economy all over the world. the growth and the development of each country can derive by it's own GDP growth and also growth of country's capital markets. In previous time the currency named "Globo" was introduce with the same concept but it wasn't successful. Now a days Europe is adding the all Europe countries with the same currency euro, there are already 16 countries are using euro in official way and 4 with unofficial [source:wikipedia]. The big countries of the world in terms of power are also planning the same thing. the US is trying to make droller as world currency and on the other side is Euro.

Regards,
:playball:Birju Shah

jonymahnty

One currency all over the World.
I am always thinking that why things are different in the world==God, people, countries and countries borders.
In order to cross borders, the presentation of passports and visas or other appropriate forms of identity document is required by some legal orders. To stay or work within a country's borders aliens (foreign persons) may need special immigration documents or permits that authorize them to do so.
Currency is also a security matter in each country and this is also a Trade matter in each country. In My view due to security reason and trade matter currency is not one all over the world.
Thanks!

jonymahnty

One currency all over the World.
I am always thinking that why things are different in the world==God, people, countries and countries borders.
In order to cross borders, the presentation of passports and visas or other appropriate forms of identity document is required by some legal orders. To stay or work within a country's borders aliens (foreign persons) may need special immigration documents or permits that authorize them to do so.
Currency is also a security matter in each country and this is also a Trade matter in each country. In My view due to security reason and trade matter currency is not one all over the world.
Thanks!

sonic

Having different currencies helps in preventing too much money from chasing one or few assets. If we have only one currency, there will be too much money pouring into countries which are on an upswing as it will be easy for any person to buy assets there. As of now, it is only large FIs that have the privilege of buying such assets as currency convertibility prevents the common man from doing so.

However, due to different currencies we also have speculation in the currency market where many companies may lose or win.

sonic

But again, due to differences in exchange rates we face the problem of excess money chasing few assets where the rates are expected to move favourably and this again creates problems.

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello sasheen111,

Thank you by giving such a wonderful idea. I'll do such report as soon as possible.

grail

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
the concept of a eorld over economic union cannot succeed! their is too much politics and too much greed for that! the concept can never materialise..........

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well the concept seems very cool but its exactly like every body being rich equality all over its a very hypothetical situation the way we do not hv the same economical condition the same laws we cannot hv the same currency.