new in BMS

jyoti_jk95

hi I am Jyoti Kotian,
i am new in bms field i am in FYBMS (FIRST YEAR) but from science background (12th) and i don't know much about bms how to get there!
i want 2 proceed for HRM n i want to know how, how much experience is required , on what basis , what degree should i process for a good CV . I would also do MBA after BMS and is there any internship for BMS (FY,SY,TY students) ? please reply
thank you.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear Jyoti,

We have various internship profiles into digital marketing, reporting and journalism, web content writing, public relations, video creation, data entry (project report uploading) etc for full time and part time work.

Location : You can work from anywhere. We do not need you at our office, but we would require daily/weekly/monthly work reports.

The internship could be ongoing if your performance is upto the mark. Stipend is decided as per the quality and quantity of work commitments

The first step for every HR candidate is to work in a recruitment consultancy and understand how the sourcing industry works. That's the first step to a HR career ladder.

You will then work your way through performance management, culture fitment, orientations, training programs etc and climb up the ladder as director - HR or move into a more generalist role.

Best of luck