MH0052 - Hospital Organization, Operations and Planning Sem 3 Summer 2013

Hey Member's i am Hunting for MH0052 - Hospital Organization, Operations and Planning Sem 3 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Describe the concept of Economic Order Quantity.,

Q2. Omega Healthcare is planning to open a hospital in North Bangalore region. For this purpose they have brought together a team of experts.,

Q3. List the various committees in a hospital setting and discuss Medical records committee and Infection control committee in detail.,

Q4. Discuss the policies and procedures followed in enquiry and registration counter of a hospital.,

Q5. Define ward planning. Discuss the various patterns of ward design.,

Q6. Imagine that you are appointed as a consultant for setting up a neo-natal intensive care unit in a tertiary care teaching hospital. What are the planning considerations you have to keep in your mind before executing the task?

dapat.reena

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Member's i am Hunting for MH0052 - Hospital Organization, Operations and Planning Sem 3 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Describe the concept of Economic Order Quantity.,

Q2. Omega Healthcare is planning to open a hospital in North Bangalore region. For this purpose they have brought together a team of experts.,

Q3. List the various committees in a hospital setting and discuss Medical records committee and Infection control committee in detail.,

Q4. Discuss the policies and procedures followed in enquiry and registration counter of a hospital.,

Q5. Define ward planning. Discuss the various patterns of ward design.,

Q6. Imagine that you are appointed as a consultant for setting up a neo-natal intensive care unit in a tertiary care teaching hospital. What are the planning considerations you have to keep in your mind before executing the task?

Hi friend,

Please Check Attachment Below. Share copy of Solution on MH0052 - Hospital Organization, Operations and Planning Sem 3 Summer 2013

Attachments

• MH0052 - Hospital Organization, Operations and Planning Sem 3 Summer 2013.docx
    13.2 KB · Views: 1