tannakr

Personnel Management - Assignment/Project.

Please find attached here with assignment on personnel management mhrdm-II sem. Subject Personnel Law and Management.

Attachments

• Personnel Law Assignment - morale, motivation, personnel research.doc
    392 KB · Views: 31

priyankappd

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dynamics of restructuring
In an incisive study on corporate restructuring covering a number of companies over an extended period of time Gordon Donalson examined the dynamics of corporate restructuring.
He tried to look at issues like why corporate restructuring occurs periodically, what conditions or circumstances induce corporate restructuring and how should corporate governance be reformed to make it more responsive to the needs of restructuring..........................................................

just go thru it !!!!
:valk:

Attachments

• Dynamics of restructuring.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 44

wizard123

thnx.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............................................................................................

basky

hi plss help in doing project.. it might in any topic and just to complete my summer internshp project

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Wonder how no one has still spoken about recent mergers and acquisitions by Facebook and Microsoft.

Facebook acquiring WhatsApp and Microsoft acquiring Skype are huge events. And if you did not know, Microsoft has 8 percent stake in Facebook too.

Talk about dominance.